^~Fly with the wings~^: Samsung Note 8.0
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Tuesday, September 03, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: Gadgets part 1 -- Note 8.0

Hmm.. I noticed that for the past few weeks, I've bought myself quite a few things to "reward" myself!

When you have nothing / no one else to spend for, you tend to spend a bit to make yourself happy ^_^

Of course, there's the occasional spend on others to make yourself happy as well... But let's leave it as it is for now, ok? ;)

A while ago, I heard of a promotion by The Edge Malaysia, valid till 31 Aug 2013. (Just ended only) For this plan, you subscribe to 3 years of The Edge Malaysia with Plan A, you get the following:
- The Edge Malaysia (Print)
- The Edge Malaysia (Digital copy)
- The Edge Singapore (Digital copy)
- The Edge Review (Digital copy)
AND FREE
~~ Ipad mini (3G + cellular) OR Samsung Note 8.0 ~~

There are other plans up for subscription, but I was only interested in Plan A because of the device!

Guess which I got?

Samsung Note 8.0!

Venturing into the world of android, finally!
*After conducting a thorough research in the comparison of the two*

Essentially with the plan, you are buying the device and getting a free 3 year subscription with The Edge, which is a good deal considering:
  • The device is a discount from its retail price; and 
  • Matches the cheapest price you can get from the market!
It took a long time to arrive, though. 3 weeks or so? The wait was exhilarating!!!

One fine day I came back late from work, and look what greeted me on my desk!

 photo DSC_0508.jpg

I knew without a doubt that it has to be IT!! Well, what else could it be? =D

So the unwrapping begins! And every moment has to be treasured and captured on screen!


Comes with a nice bubble wrap, and a letter from The Edge sending its regards ^_^

Unwrapping the device....



The SAMSUNG NOTE 8.0!!!!!!!
 

and its hands and legs accessories~~

Me being me, I placed all of them back to the original box and controlled my urge to use it for a few more days...
Reason being? I need to get clothing for it FIRST!!

AFTER a long market assessment and survey (thanks my dear friends Alex and Jian Han for accompanying me in my quest), I finally got this amazing cover from Low Yat Plaza!
And it costs me only RM60 for both the flip cover and the screen protector!!!

Behold!! My new PURSE DEVICE!!

So there you go... as I'm writing this, I am playing with it.. Fingering it good~~ KEKEKEKE!!

Stay tuned for more new gadgets!!
*words of wisdom* (1)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

1 Comments:

Blogger Contrell837 said...

Stay strong and no matter what always remember that your goals are as high as your dreams and know that you can do it.

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home