^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: Promotion, Bonus, Increment

The big veil has been removed today! Finally after a month of guessing and asking about, the letter carrying the news arrived!

What is this?

So, management decided to be more transparent in terms of remuneration, and thus we each get a customised letter detailing our Bonus & Increment. And for those like me, one of those promoted, will get an extra letter detailing the various terms of our employment contract that had been "updated".

Rating-wise, I've been informed previously. I am satisifed with one, and a bit disappointed with the other. I really wonder what brought it down by a notch? Why not A? Why B+? Is my potential not good enough?

I still don't have the answer...

For today, the monetary terms come into picture.

I gotta say that I am not as happy as I thought I should be... looking at the actual monetary terms.

I believe the year before was better, in terms of quantum for each rating. I may be ambitious, but I think I deserve what I ought to expect, at least for this time round.

Looking it at isolation, I have to say that both my Bonus and my new Pay seems decent. But I'll admit that I can't just stop at that. It could have been better... It should have been better. My department did quite well for the year, but should we be penalised because other departments have been doing not as good (although under the same umbrella)?

Be contented...... Or try to be~

Well, at least I got my promotion at the desired timing =)
Now to live up the title and to pick up a few more skills along the way!

---- Quote Princess "Now all you need is a partner"

Don't want to think about it anymore... Need to find back my faith in love. Haha~!
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home