^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Saturday, June 29, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: Complicated "复杂"

史上, 爱情永远没那么简单。 但是, 人人就是喜欢无条件地踏进这个游戏。 好的结果, 就幸福永久; 反过来的,就伤心落泪。

The question is, if you know there is nothing coming out of this, will you still continue to give your unconditional love?

I would...

-------------------------------

Today, promotion list is out! =)

I got what I want! I'm glad, relieved and happy. Everything is according to plan!! Great...

Next phase shall begin soon hehe~

--------------------------------

Equivalent trade: Today I feel sad on something else.

Somehow, I feel that.. nothing will happen.

I was hoping...

But what I get back in return... sigh..

Nevertheless, I will continue to take it in... As always..

你开心就好了 =)
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home