^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Thursday, May 23, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: Half way there with a Beauty and A Beat!!!!

THE DATE GETS CLOSER AND CLOSER

HALFWAY THERE!!!!

Glad I'm done with the syllabus generally once already.. Now to really begin the revision. I hope everything turns out well......

So many things to remember, so many things to know, so many things to ponder on... I need a pat in the back T___T

Can't help myself from thinking bout it anymore... Can I don't care?? I just wanna be happy =(

Aih... Suan... drown myself in good music... best companion ever..

This cover is too good to not share, well done (nice play of instruments, good vocals, awesome harmonisation) + cute gal ~ haha!

Beauty and a Beat -- Justin Bieber (Cover by Alex, Chrissy and Kurt)



Of course, I have to say.. the original vid is very good, with the awesome choreography and videography and music composition!



Time to sleep! Good night peeps~
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home