^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Monday, January 14, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: 姐姐立正向前走



Something that I started watching, and I can't stop. Haha...

林心如 is so cute and pretty in here =D




This little romance Taiwan series talks about 姐弟恋, where our main character here - Ruby Lin Xin Ru - plays a lady in her 30s, 汪明明. She's a script writer and is in love with a singer/actor, who is younger than she is. They got together quite early in the movie, but things didn't run smooth. Can she really date a younger person? Or is an older person more suitable?

I haven't watched much shows.. but somehow... this got me hooked.
Maybe because I can, in a way, connect...Nevertheless, I thought it was a good show, even if it's just to watch 林心如 =P

*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home