^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Sunday, January 06, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: 变成陌生人

Another nice song from Cyndi 王心凌.

A pair of lovers, walking together on the same path, hand in hand.

Some may be able to continue on the same path together forever, till death do them apart. Sweet, serene, happy, loving, warm.....

There are also those bound to arrive at a split road. Maybe they were never meant to be forever. Taking each path from thence on their own, they proceed to find their next stop of happiness. Some may find it, some may not.

What becomes of these two who were once so happily together? Some may retain their friendship, some may not. But no matter the end, there is this distance that can never be amended forever... 从此, 就变成了陌生人 (From here on, turning into strangers)

王心凌 - 变成陌生人, "Turn into strangers"



作词:葛大为
作曲:徐佳莹
编曲:温奕哲

既然你想分
没有理由我再苦撑
我还不够好 抱歉我不否认

时间一晃动
记忆就模糊了
我们的爱没有防手震

我很努力想着你 却都失真
倒退的逆时针 慌乱陪衬

全世界静止了 我也真的失去你了

怎么不心疼
怎么会发生
我们两个人
快变成陌生人

失恋谁不闷
都不要再问
 

又醒着到清晨


Repeat from top, then continue:

爱情里 太多转折
我自己 找平衡
总之 离开了 祝福了
时间会治疗我吗


怎么不心疼
怎么会发生
我们两个人
快变成陌生人

失恋谁不闷
都不要再问
 

又醒着到清晨


又醒着到....清晨

English translation:
Since you want to separate
There's no reason for me to endure in pain
"I'm not good enough", I'm sorry I don't deny that

Once time begin to sway
Memories becomes a blur
Our love do not have a stabiliser

I'm trying hard to think of you, but all I get are distortions
The clock that is moving in reverse sets off disturbances
The whole world became quiet and still, and I really have lost you

How to not feel hurt?
How did it happen?
The two of us
Are quickly turning into strangers

Who is not depressed when one breaks up?
Don't ask anymore

Waking up early in the morning again

~~
Bridge:
There are too many twists and turns in a relationship
I'm trying to find a balancing point
Anyhow, I've left and given you my blessings
But will time be able to heal me?
~~
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home