^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Wednesday, January 02, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: 给不到的幸福

It's hard to believe that it's already been 2 weeks since the day you called it.

"You seem ok." "You're coping it quite well" "Need to take leave?"

Am I hiding it so well? Or am I just merely cowering?

Reality hits hard.. But I guess, it's time. I'll continue walking down my life alone, at least for now... I'm glad you've found your happiness... Found your longed-for happiness.. Probably you will be lead a much better life now. The happiness that I could not give you, I hope he can.

I'll slowly pick up the pieces. Maybe one day, I'll be able to find all the scattered pieces and realise how a fulfilled heart looks and feels like.

Week 3... Basya!
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home