^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Thursday, December 27, 2012


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: The close of a fine chapter

Finally, the close of this chapter is here. It's been very eventful, with all the fun and joyful memories, and the tear-filled cries and sorrow.. I'm glad I met you. You gave me a lot, and I've learnt a lot.

Although a pity, this has to come to an end. Our little book of adventure, beginning with Pangkor, going to Aussie, back to Malaysia, then to Malacca, Langkawi, Penang, finally ending it all in SS2.. It's been a great journey of life, where we both grew up, we both learn new things, and forget things.

Now that you've opened your new chapter, I wish you the best in your own special ways. May you be happy always. I will not forget you, but I will definitely not cling on to our past. Although we are no longer together, but believe we are still close enough friends...

Everything between us, will be kept between us.

Till now and forever. Goodbye baby... Thank you for all bittersweet romance that we once had.

~The End~
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home