^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Wednesday, January 09, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: Trust

1317 appeared to you, and in the form of a room number. How you trampled it over... 1317 never appeared to me though. I've not seen it for a long time already. I kinda miss it...

You've told me that us parting ways and you going to him are two separate issues. But Dear ah, I can't convince myself to believe you no matter how hard I want to believe that. Or maybe I just don't want to believe that? Hmm... Maybe...

信任, 当失去了, 真的会很难再次拥有。

You've left for 3 days, and then you came back with him. I'm sorry Dear, I never saw it as two separate issue...

But it's ok... It doesn't matter anymore.. As much as I hate it, I wish you well... and hopefully you'll have a happy ending.
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home