^~Fly with the wings~^
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Thursday, April 25, 2013


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day:十秒的冲动

They said that sometimes you have to Just Do It!!

But they also said that you should always Think Before You Act!!

I think it is good to do what you want to do. Just give your all and embrace the impact of your decision with honor and pride. I feel like doing just that... but then again... sometimes acting out of impulse will bring you past the point of no return into the path that you will forever regret...

So I decide I will wait.. and stay away.. That's for the best I guess.

For now, the focus will be CFA and work!!! Actually... I should pay more attention to CFA now.. The date is coming close. I have only.... 1 month left...

That's approximately 31 days to study, practice and revise 500 X 6 X 2.5 = 7,500 pages worth of syllabus...... That means I have to read around 250 pages a day....

0.o!!!!!!

 SAVE ME!!!!!

Maybe I should give up =(       Basya!!!!

Anyhow... Yesterday I was going through my Youtube and stumbled upon JJ's new song. This song is very beautiful, but it's such a sad song that strikes into the heart of many... And the beginning part.. where he speaks, that's so true...

有时候爱情就是需要一点点的冲动, 
也很多时候因为那一点冲动, 
把两个人从最近的距离, 变成最远的距离
"Sometimes love will require to act on a bit of impulse, but also a lot of times it is because of this impulse, that causes two closest people to be furthest apart from each other"

And this song... 说出了我的心声

Side note: 
Will practice this song.. Need to sing this in karaoke the next time!! Redbox faster update your machine!!! 
But this seems like a hard song to master.. the pitch is @__@

林俊杰 - 十秒的冲动 "10 seconds of impulse"



作詞:姚若龍
作曲:林俊傑

狹小的廚房 擁擠的沙發
竟然能在你走後 變這麼空蕩
夢被竊取的每個晚上
醒著在往事裡面流浪
情緒太滿我跟黑夜講話
可是沒有誰安慰回答

否認不了I miss you
十秒的衝動 讓幸福開頭
但最後的衝動 讓感情遠走
被回憶淹沒

忙碌的背後 失神的凝望
窗外的一朵浮雲 迷失了方向
對於愛情有著太多想像
才會怪對方讓人失望

否認不了 I miss you
十秒的衝動 讓幸福開頭
但最後的衝動 讓感情遠走
被回憶淹沒

愛恨常常為了同樣一個理由
熱戀時候喜歡情濃 不愛了就嫌沉重

抵抗不了 I miss you
最初的衝動會召喚笑容
但最後的衝動 無法再回頭
只剩下疼痛



English translation:
Small and narrow kitchen, crowded sofa
Can actually feel so empty once you have left
Every night where my dreams are stolen from me
When I am awake, I roam in the past
Filled with emotions, I speak to the night
But there is no advice or reply

I can't deny that I miss you
Ten seconds of impulse, causes our happiness to begin
But the last bit of impulse, causes the feelings to go away
Drowned by past memories

Behind the busyness, the spiritless stares
The floating cloud outside the window has lost its directions
Having too much imaginations on love
Causes any disappointments met to be blamed on the other person


I can't deny that I miss you
Ten seconds of impulse, causes our happiness to begin
But the last bit of impulse, causes the feelings to go away
Drowned by past memories

Always due to the same reason, love and hate
Likes to be fully passionate when in deep love, complains that it is a burden when no longer in love anymore

Can't fight it anymore, I miss you
The initial impulse will call upon a lot of smiles
But the final impulse can never be reversed
The only thing left is.. pain..
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home