^~Fly with the wings~^: Nightmare
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Saturday, July 19, 2008


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: Dark, teary, hollow

If only you knew
If only you sought
I'd live knowing
More than I'd live dreaming

If only I change
If only I am
You'd live faithful
More than you'd live adrift

Nightmare... Such an unpleasant thing, but yet it brings in a sense of fear. What is a nightmare? Is it the boogeyman? Is it Freddy Krueger? Or is it that dark horse in RO? Some may live with no nightmares, for to them, it is just another "unpleasant" thought.

I had another one... But it stroke me as what I have to think about. Does it carry any meaning to it? Is it nothing more than a mere coincidence?
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home