^~Fly with the wings~^: uncertainty
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Saturday, May 31, 2008


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: i don't know

Exam is near... Yeaps, it is! But here's the thing... It got me thinking, what should I be focusing in my future? I need a devoted interest. I'm just studying as a part of life, as a means to live. I don't like it. I want something more. But what could be it??

I have a lot of - as been told to me - Hobbies. Not good enough for me to spend my entire life and effort in it, because the passion is not there. So what is it that I need? What is it that I want?? What is it that can keep me passionate till the very end of my life????

I'm average after all, eh T__T Back to study?? T__T I wanna write... maybe I should? Is it good enuf?? K... nvm... MGW1010...
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home