^~Fly with the wings~^: The last assignment!!!!
Wish and pray for happiness to all your love ones

Saturday, May 17, 2008


To those who care,
Thoughts for the day: Accounts~~

After management... came accounts... So... what is this accounts thingy? So, introduction:

Beach report


Yeaps!!! There ya go... Surfari practice set. For assignment 2 of Accounts in wonderful Monash, we got to finish up this whole book. And to work, we need all the necessary equipments, thus we get the following:

Workshop


So now all the equipments are ready. Then we can proceed with working!!!!

------
---------
-------------
--------------------
----------------------------
--------------------------------------

OMG NOT BALANCED...

Ok.... extra tool is put into place...

Cabal Online!!!


Tada!!!! Computer!!!! Wait... what's on the screen 0.o? You didn't see that X_X What wor??? Accounts is tough, k? Sigh... but have to do it anyways... Ok, then I shall put in more effort... but before that

Got a few pictures to share XD

Guess where this place is =P
Don't you find this toilet sign "special"? Ya, it's a toilet sign.

The car is angry
If you actually notice, that car there is actually angry... >< Look at the headlights!!! It really looks like it's angry!!! (Note: I was not driving recklessly when I took this picture... The car was stopped... I think... =P)

My very own bonus link
And I have my own bonus link card!!!!! Ya la =.= I jakun la...


I plan to create a new blog to put in stories written. Any comments about it? I think I'll link it from here. But then again... I won't be doing it anytime soon la... Considering the uni life... Not that fun oni k... >< KK... Back to AFW1001... err... Accounts la...
*words of wisdom* (0)
>> §cripted by ~|Inire|~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home